Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Can you buy as soon as you get your code or do you need to wait until the exact alloted time slot?

So three days for first allocation over the weekend, then 3 hrs for each one after. That seems unfair to those who work Monday mornings with 18000 pts.

Yep the only way is if you were lucky enough to be taken by your dad from an early age. No chance doing it off your own back
well thats how it was, took him from 2007 he always got one through the pull through and took him home & away, some games got 100 points Hamburg & Reading plus had him on platinum too so he could be in this position, it couldn't be done any other way

To save checking :

Time
Season Ticket Members on the UEFA Competition Scheme with 19,000 ticket points
Friday 26thMay
3pm
Season Ticket Members on the UEFA Competition Scheme with 17,000 ticket points
Monday 29thMay
10am
Season Ticket Members on the UEFA Competition Scheme with 14,000 ticket points
Monday 29thMay
1pm
Season Ticket Members on the UEFA Competition Scheme with 11,000 ticket points
Monday 29thMay
4pm
Season Ticket Members on the UEFA Competition Scheme with 7000 ticket points
Tuesday 30thMay
10am
Season Ticket Members on the UEFA Competition Scheme with 5000 ticket points
Tuesday 30thMay
1pm
All Season Ticket Members on the UEFA Competition Scheme
Tuesday 30thMay
4pm
Presumably City will know how many people have applied for an access code in each band and should have a good idea when it will sell out. They just won’t know how many have applied for an access code but then don’t buy a ticket

We still working on the assumption that I'll get a cheapish ticket on the final window announced? This thread is swerving between no one will get one and everyone will get one because we won't sell out.

If I’m buying 2 tickets for me and my dad at 3pm, I’ve created my own account with uefa do I then need to create my dad an account aswell or can I just go in to my account and put 2 access codes in ? Can’t work it out from the guidance if my dad needs an account too
I'm in the same situation.

It looks like we can get away with the lead supporter just using the one UEFA account and inputting the other access codes. But not entirely clear.

As the UEFA account has passport details I have a nagging doubt that each ticket will need a UEFA account. If so I'll need to get my brother's passport and dig him out of the pub .

Is there a list of criteria and points when the code will be sent via email?thanks. Above. I’m 3pm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.