Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

my mate booked from newcastle to somewhere near Istanbul, for about 160 notes and then i think he said its a 1/2 hr on plane and 20 notes , then from doncaster to newcastle its 2o notes on train hes there from thursday to sunday so a bit of holiday as well

I know it won’t happen but I’d love it if the first day of ticket sales for for cat 1 or A (the dearest) starting at whatever points accumulation and work down by the points in that section first then Cat 2 or B etc and so on. Gives everyone half a chance to get the price range that would suit them. Wouldn’t effect those at the top of the list either if they wanted a €70 ticket as they would know they’d be first to get them when that batch went on sale.

It's Wembley next year of course but it will still have UEFA's premium pricing, and as virtually all blues would go if we got to the final, the CL Scheme for next season might be a sound investment, especially if you want to have any chance of securing one of the cheaper seats.

Unfortunately, the final falls on the same day as my wedding anniversary and I missed our anniversary last year so I've had to make a really tough decision. I'll see you all in Istanbul.
Wife is 40 on the 9th june(hopefully i'll be on a plane to Istanbul by then :-)) and its our wedding anniversary on the 4th the day after the FA cup final..i'm not in her good books :-(

That's not subsidised though, that's only subsidised if they secured the planes today. Last week you could book travel for comfortably less than half that price. City would have, or should have secured planes well in advance of then for whatever the price was at the time before demand had an impact. if we were able to buy a single plane ticket last week for a few hundred, city should have secured entire planes for that price if not less, there's no reason why their costs should be reflective of current price hikes. The only possible reasons for city charging as much or similar to the current prices are they've had a monumental cock up securing planes in which case they really should be eating the cost themselves or they've decided to cash in on the demand themselves and charge closer to the current going rate.
There are limited planes available. Airbus orders are delayed. As are Boeing. Flying is back up to about 94% of pre COVID capacity. Ticket costs are driven by aircraft availability which is scarce. Lessors therefore charge a premium which is reflected in the price to passengers. It would not have made a blind bit of difference to the prices passengers paid if the club secured planes yesterday, last week or last year even

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.