Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Is this a Bluemoon record? Discussing next year’s final ticketing before we have even played this year’s?

Anyone booked for Wembley 2024 yet? Some decent prices on the Premier inn / Ibis Wembley sites if you get in quick ;-)
Have you managed to find out the dates for the FA Cup semis and final next year? Can't find them listed anywhere yet

Is this a Bluemoon record? Discussing next year’s final ticketing before we have even played this year’s?

Anyone booked for Wembley 2024 yet? Some decent prices on the Premier inn / Ibis Wembley sites if you get in quick ;-)
I’m on the cup scheme and have 86k points. I’m scared I won’t get a ticket for Wembley next year. Do you think I’ll get one?

I'll rephrase - You said that people need to secure tickets before being able to make travel plans. You also said that everyone is guaranteed a ticket. If people are therefore guaranteed a ticket, what is to stop them making travel plans now?
Nothing is stopping them but if the club don't make tickets available to as many as possible as quickly as possible then they WON'T KNOW that they are going to get tickets so won't make plans.

I'd be wary of booking any of the named hotels near Wembley as they tend to turf everyone out to accomodate UEFA's huge entourage. If I was securing a room for next year's final, I'd be looking at Central London instead

Nothing is stopping them but if the club don't make tickets available to as many as possible as quickly as possible then they WON'T KNOW that they are going to get tickets so won't make plans.
Yes, I'd agree with that. Which is why I said that they should not bother with the 18-25 tickets if it's too impractical, because it could eat up valuable time for everyone else whilst they try to work out a solution. This is especially pertinent if the 18-25s are virtually guaranteed tickets anyway as scheme members. I fear, however, that affordable travel from the UK has already all-but-vanished.

Yes, I'd agree with that. Which is why I said that they should not bother with the 18-25 tickets if it's too impractical, because it could eat up valuable time for everyone else whilst they try to work out a solution. This is especially pertinent if the 18-25s are virtually guaranteed tickets anyway as scheme members. I fear, however, that affordable travel from the UK has already all-but-vanished.
If you haven't already booked flights you are looking at over £400 with a stop both ways taking flight time to 10 hours or more, and also having to travel down South or up to Scotland. Direct from Manchester you are looking at close to £700 for Friday to Monday. If you can do longer and fly out earlier and come back the Tuesday you can get cheaper but still having to go to random airport and a stop We paid £170 each from Luton direct to Istanbul with Wizz on Wednesday night as soon as we got in from match. We fly out Wed until the Tues but that was fully booked and gone by Thursday lunchtime so even the thinking outside the box options are disappearing.

Maybe next year you won't have to worry about the date of your anniversary?
The funny thing is I remember that when we were chosing our wedding date 18 months in advance we picked June 10th as that couldn't possibly clash with football!

Imagine if that'd been this year! I'd have to had to hired a stunt double or something!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.