Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Or by a smelly toilet entrance. Or, worse still... a stray Real Madrid fan in the neutral area, who will spend the whole game baning on about that ball crossing the sideline. And, he'll have a half and half scarf.
It might be me potentially but I won’t whine about the ball crossing the line. Promise ;)

Mate, if we'd have won the damned thing in Porto, it couldn't have made that trip any better.
Outstanding trip from start to finish.
More Blues at the riverside after the game than Chavs, by a long way.
Brilliant weekend.
It was superb but it was a kick in the nuts wasn’t it when we got to the stadium and saw the team.. then the performance

Flatter than the Wigan final but it was a top weekend and I have a totally different feeling about this final (touches wood)

It’s a crap picture but Tommy Doyle on the piss with the fans down by the river was a highlight

36EFEE8D-006A-4F30-8B45-AA1DDC37E912.jpeg

Son got his today….I’m on 10980 points so not up until Tuesday. One ticket away from 11000 points. Ffs.

I might have got my wires crossed but supporters clubs and 18-25 years olds getting first refusal is what p**sing me off. I thought all cup schemers would have been ok. I’m reading that it could be sold out by Monday night.
18-25 is only for cup schemers and limited to 5% of whatever the points allocation is.

I might have got my wires crossed but supporters clubs and 18-25 years olds getting first refusal is what p**sing me off. I thought all cup schemers would have been ok. I’m reading that it could be sold out by Monday night.
My hunch is that they have looked at the access code requests and have done the SC allocation in a way that allows any cup scheme member a chance of one.
Am wiaiting for Monday afternoon for my slot but am not worried.
(If they have gone by then - will be fuming - but I don't expect to be.)

Out of interest where have you read that .don't think anyone knows exactly how many qualify at each stage and also who says everyone with a code will actually use it now they know the cost of flights

Where did you hear that?

I’ve had similar problems trying to sign in… it will let me sign into UEFA but not onto the ticketing page where it asks to link both accounts? Tried all sorts but can’t do it.

Deleted full account then signed back up again using Apple ID instead and seems to be fine now.
Thanks.

How did you delete the full account?

Is that the UEFA account?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.