Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

I might have got my wires crossed but supporters clubs and 18-25 years olds getting first refusal is what p**sing me off. I thought all cup schemers would have been ok. I’m reading that it could be sold out by Monday night.
Or by the time it comes to your points drop window there’s only top $ tickets left….

I might have got my wires crossed but supporters clubs and 18-25 years olds getting first refusal is what p**sing me off. I thought all cup schemers would have been ok. I’m reading that it could be sold out by Monday night.
Yes if that’s the case then there must be better advice for supporters in the future. Unfortunately I’m preparing for a hit and there might be two empty seats on that club trip which is madness really. I’ll be spending the next few years recouping my losses by dropping the cup schemes and avoiding the club shop I fear.

Thanks.

How did you delete the full account?

Is that the UEFA account?

I think it was in the privacy settings on your account… there is an option to delete account and info attached to it completely.

Once back to main sign up page I pressed on Apple ID option instead as it still says my email was already in use .

I had the same thing with my lad,, and he got the email when his window is,, so I'm waiting to buy on Monday 1pm,, he will send me his code when he gets it,, hope this helps
My lad got his code as an 18-25. He got his ticket straight away so he could guarantee a £61 one. I’ll link the orders when I order mine on Monday and if we end up separate it’s not the end of the world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.