Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

That is the bigger understandable concern. But I expect to have the choice of a ticket, regardless. From what I am hearing from people I know who are eligible now, cat 4 seems to be the ticket of choice.
Fingers crossed. Most of the lads I know who qualified at 3pm went for restricted view cat 4’s at £48!! Still, they deserve em for all the effort put in over the years.

I'm buying for 3 do us all need to make account or just me
I've just bought 4. Set up an account for just yourself, you'll need your passport details

After you've selected your ticket and you go to the confirmation page there's an option at the top which says add more tickets

Select this and it takes you back to the start where you put in the second access code. Go through the same process and it adds the second ticket to your basket. Do it again for the 3rd ticket then confirm the order and put in your payment details

It then says the purchase is complete, gives you an order code and sends you a confirmation e-mail

Good luck

Are you all able to select, or at least view, what section/row your ticket will be other than just category?

I am seeing some tickets with that detailed information on 3rd party sites (sorry -- I don't qualify directly) and just wondering how some people can have that info and not others?

only question I have is are the 18-25 cup schemers points restricted or all 18-25 cup schemers at once?

not that it matters as I think all cup schemers wanting to go will get a ticket but think if it is unreserved points on tgat age range then a batch of cat 3/4 tickets should be held back each drop if you know what I mean to make it fair for other age ranges

after there is a case talhat many surburban Mancunians on low income belowc30 grand will be priced out while well off knutsford and cheshire folk in million pound houses can snap up the cheap tickets.

Sorry I normal post on the politics sub forum;-)
He’s got just over 9000 points

I've just bought 4. Set up an account for just yourself, you'll need your passport details

After you've selected your ticket and you go to the confirmation page there's an option at the top which says add more tickets

Select this and it takes you back to the start where you put in the second access code. Go through the same process and it adds the second ticket to your basket. Do it again for the 3rd ticket then confirm the order and put in your payment details

It then says the purchase is complete, gives you an order code and sends you a confirmation e-mail

Good luck
Hi, do you need to add passport details for the additional 3 tickets?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.