Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

You’ll piss it mate. I’m shitting myself at just over 6000 points. My mate has 3500 and I’m really shitting it for him. I just don’t understand the last criteria window drop. It goes 5000 points to any. It seems a bit unfair on the people who have 5000-2500.
That’s what makes me think the club know that everyone on the cup scheme will get one. Suppose it’s a bit unfair if you have 4999 points and someone with 1000 points gets a cheaper ticket than you though. This 18000 in cup scheme seems high to me too. That’s almost 1/2 ST holders in cup scheme. Certainly isn’t in SS3 where I sit. I’d say more like 1/10 if that.

I’d say yes. If our allocation sells out before you get a sniff, there’s always a chance that someone can’t go or there may be something available from the neutral allocation. On that last bit, keep an eye on UEFA’s website as some neutral tickets may get returned and put on sale by them. They had neutral tickets on sale a few days before the final in Porto and loads of City fans snapped them up. Might be different this time as it was during the pandemic back then so there were extra costs and restrictions on travelling fans.
Nice one mate

You’ll piss it mate. I’m shitting myself at just over 6000 points. My mate has 3500 and I’m really shitting it for him. I just don’t understand the last criteria window drop. It goes 5000 points to any. It seems a bit unfair on the people who have 5000-2500.
Obviously this goes without saying that it’s only my opinion and my guess is just as good as anyone else’s but the criteria seems quite telling to me that there’s only a 2000pt drop between 10am and 1pm on the Tuesday. Hopefully every cup scheme member gets the chance to buy one but I think City might expect the tickets to sell out on the Tuesday at some point. I’m in the 10am window and naturally worried myself about getting one

I've just bought 4. Set up an account for just yourself, you'll need your passport details

After you've selected your ticket and you go to the confirmation page there's an option at the top which says add more tickets

Select this and it takes you back to the start where you put in the second access code. Go through the same process and it adds the second ticket to your basket. Do it again for the 3rd ticket then confirm the order and put in your payment details

It then says the purchase is complete, gives you an order code and sends you a confirmation e-mail

Good luck
For the tickets you bought did you link them with city or did you just buy for your friends

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.