Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Are there actually any direct flights to Istanbul from Manchester going on the Sat morning coming back on the Sun, or is everything booked up or it’s just mega expensive? I’d have booked already but hanging on for a day trip if possible as my lad wants to come but has exams fri & Mon

Are there actually any direct flights to Istanbul from Manchester going on the Sat morning coming back on the Sun, or is everything booked up or it’s just mega expensive? I’d have booked already but hanging on for a day trip if possible as my lad wants to come but has exams fri & Mon
Sky scanner show Pegasus leaving Manchester at 9:10 on day, return sun pm for £670

Sky scanner show Pegasus leaving Manchester at 9:10 on day, return sun pm for £670
Yes, just checked latest prices on www.flypgs.com and you can get the below for £650 which is cheapest direct option available:

Manchester to Istanbul (SAW)
Saturday - dep 0910, arr 1510
Sunday - dep 1005, arr 1225

In terms of the process for purchasing tickets it's the same as previous finals. Purchase directly from UEFA using access code that City will provide to those who are eligible. The ticket will then be added to the UEFA tickets app. You can save yourself time now by registering a UEFA account if you don't already have one and downloading the UEFA tickets app.

Yes, just checked latest prices on www.flypgs.com and you can get the below for £650:

Manchester to Istanbul (SAW)
Saturday - dep 0910, arr 1510
Sunday - dep 1005, arr 1225

In terms of the process for purchasing tickets it's the same as previous finals. Purchase directly from UEFA using access code that City will provide to those who are eligible. The ticket will then be added to the UEFA tickets app. You can save yourself time now by registering a UEFA account if you don't already have one and downloading the UEFA tickets app.
How was there a load of fake tickets last year if they are on an app?

Also you sound like you have purchased on with UEFA before, is there a way of transferring them to someone else?

Hoe was there a load of fake tickets last year if they are on an app?
Not sure. I had tickets for Europa League final (direct from Rangers) and the Champions League final (via UEFA ballot) last year. Both only on the app. Guess some may be printed for certain audiences like corporate that people then tried to copy to get access?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.