Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Yes, just checked latest prices on www.flypgs.com and you can get the below for £650 which is cheapest direct option available:

Manchester to Istanbul (SAW)
Saturday - dep 0910, arr 1510
Sunday - dep 1005, arr 1225

In terms of the process for purchasing tickets it's the same as previous finals. Purchase directly from UEFA using access code that City will provide to those who are eligible. The ticket will then be added to the UEFA tickets app. You can save yourself time now by registering a UEFA account if you don't already have one and downloading the UEFA tickets app.
Wouldn’t want to be getting in that close to kick off?

With them being e tickets (on phone presumably) I will need to charge my phone while there, do Turkey use the same plug types as France, Spain etc?

Wouldn’t want to be getting in that close to kick off?
That was my thinking too. Even delays landing etc or getting off the run way due to traffic etc with the flights landing in that day, ontop of that security at the airport is supposedly very heavy, a couple of passport controls, 35km from the city centre too. Probably be fine but I’d be too agitated to go through that myself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.