Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

We need to turn our back en masse and boo.
Ticket prices a disgrace
Stadium with a running track and shit seats a disgrace.
Ground miles from city centre...a disgrace.
UEFA access codes and website ... a disgrace, let city sell them.
Transport costs.. a disgrace.
Turn our back en masse...the TV stations will pick up etc
Poznan instead of booing

You can create your account beforehand, then when you get your code login again and input your code from City and then just follow the instructions. It is really easy. The info in the email from City gives you step by step instructions.

Thank you. If both me and my brother hoping to sit together, I know we ideally need to purchase in one transaction, do we both need uefa accounts or does just one of us need one and then input both codes?

Thank you. If both me and my brother hoping to sit together, I know we ideally need to purchase in one transaction, do we both need uefa accounts or does just one of us need one and then input both codes?
One account can buy both tickets
You put one access code in, put ticket in basket
Press add a ticket, put other access code in, put ticket in basket then buy.
Hey presto two tickets that will be together.

I’m a citizen member in a supporters group and they say all requests for the final have been granted so does that mean we have tickets, I can’t tell if we do or not cause we’re not season ticket holders

Personally it has convinced me to not bother, don’t go to the games until the 1/4 final and join a supporters club for a tenner.

In fact why bother with any of the Cup Schemes
Carabou Cup - enough tickets for all seasoncard holders
FA Cup sold out at low points seasoncard
Champs League - members of Supporters Club get first dibs whether they are in the scheme or not.

That’s a lot of money saved and just go to the big games rather dead rubbers on a freezing cold night.

Not really.

If you think how many cup games there are at home a season and the cheap tickets. Cheap CL home tickets, Group,stages, QF and SF. It get’s you cheap away cup tickets, and guaranteed cup final tickets. I got my CL final, Cat 4 ticket at 3.05pm. Done! And it doesn’t cost anything to join.

Not really.

If you think how many cup games there are at home a season, and the cheap tickets, it’s worth being on the cup scheme. Cheap CL home tickets, QF and SF. It get’s you cheap cup away tickets. And Cup final tickets. I got my CL final, Cat 4 ticket at 3.05pm. Done! And it doesn’t cost anything to join.
And I got mine as well, and four others.
But for a tenner a year I could get tickets for the biggest games without the chore of going to the shittest games.
SC members get tickets for every thing without the hassle or having put the money in.

He’s using his access code though as he’s on 16k points I’m only on 5k, so does he is access code and then can he transfer his ticket to me after that ?
I don’t know about that. There’s no info on the purchase, some have said it will show on the mobile ticket, sorry

Getting a few requests in here for tickets, access codes etc. Just a reminder, the rules are the same as always - you cannot jump the queue with requests until the game has sold out. Thanks.

Who’d want to own a fans football forum?

Keep on manning the pages and PM’s, Ric.

Going to be a busy 2 weeks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.