Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Posted elsewhere but seeing the players (apart from foden who was absolutely superb and signed everything in sight) just get straight on the bus and not even acknowledge the screaming children on Wednesday after the game left a bad taste in my mouth. No chance they will help fans out they are so detached from reality I’m sure it doesn’t even occur to them tbh.

I know somebody at the club and they knew of staff that were in Dubai, Abu Dhabi or somewhere like that on a trip with the players. The staff weren't in particularly great positions and not on superb money but the players just expected that everybody would be happy to split the restaurant bills equally. And that's what they did!

Can't believe how out of touch with reality they are. As you say I don't think they would offer anything out of their own pockets unless they were encouraged to do so.

Presume this has been asked umpteen times so apologies if repeating but what's the deal around not being the named supporter? My mum can't make it and someone else is using the ticket.

Can we just transfer on the app to them with no issue?
In the same boat, planning on using a family members ticket who isn’t attempting to go and has 16k points, and still not sure what the situation with transferring a ticket to somebody else after purchasing one .

And I got mine as well, and four others.
But for a tenner a year I could get tickets for the biggest games without the chore of going to the shittest games.
SC members get tickets for every thing without the hassle or having put the money in.

A lot of people aren’t as savvy as you.
Take that as a compliment.
They are happy paying that bit extra throughout the season on the cup scheme to guarantee a cup final ticket.
As City get more and more popular, cup tickets will be harder to get.
The CL semi against Madrid was proof of that.

In the same boat, planning on using a family members ticket who isn’t attempting to go and has 16k points, and still not sure what the situation with transferring a ticket to somebody else after purchasing one .
Once you get the code you just buy it in the name of the person going. The UEFA system and the City database aren’t linked so anyone can use any code.

A lot of people aren’t as savvy as you.
Take that as a compliment.
They are happy paying that bit extra throughout the season on the cup scheme to guarantee a cup final ticket.
As City get more and more popular, cup tickets will be harder to get.
The CL semi against Madrid was proof of that.
Supporters Clubs get tickets for every game possible.
Go to the odd fund raiser, drink with a load of sad single blokes once a month and smile fondly at the ticket secretary and I’ll be reet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.