Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

I don’t think the club have ever said you are guaranteed a cup final ticket.

My 23,000+ points aside, I knew I was going to get a CL cup final ticket today as I am in the cup scheme. I could relax once I got my code.

Signed up again next season.
No the club have never said that but a lot of fans assume it because of the way it's worded.

think when the schemes where first introduced it did clearly say cup final tickets not guaranteed but that information is not as prominent as it used to be
I've got 16500 points and on the cup scheme so fairly confident of a ticket I just don't want anyone signing up assuming they automatically get a ticket

30k ain't going to join cup scheme I wouldn't think, especially considering we ain't got there yet and novelty of Wembley seems to be wearing off.
We've already got 18000 on the scheme "allegedly" and we have been given 20000 tickets for Istanbul yet all on the scheme are not guaranteed tickets
Joining the cup scheme next year won't guarantee you a ticket

Last edited:
No the club have never said that but a lot of fans assume it because of the way it's worded.

think when the schemes where first introduced it did clearly say cup final tickets not guaranteed but that information is not as prominent as it used to be
I've got 16500 points and on the cup scheme so fairly confident of a ticket I just don't want anyone signing up assuming they automatically get a ticket

People know how the cup scheme works by now, unless they’re new City fans.

You bought into the cup scheme knowing with your 16,500 loyalty points you would get a cup final ticket sooner.

Happy for you.

You can travel, but that doesn’t mean you’ll get a ticket.

A combination of being in the cup scheme and sufficient loyalty points get’s you a ticket sooner. if you’re not in the cup scheme, but you have the points, you will have to wait. It’s bribery by the club, but it works.
Agreed

Reactions: jrb
Supporters Clubs get tickets for every game possible.
Go to the odd fund raiser, drink with a load of sad single blokes once a month and smile fondly at the ticket secretary and I’ll be reet.
Oh hello. I’m a member of my local OSC. Been to more games you can imagine. Qualify for EVERY away game with my own points (over 28.5k). Never been to a meeting, never been to a “fundraiser”
Like going away games with locals who aren’t as fortunate as me points wise.
Married, 3 daughters, 2 of which qualify Monday morning (ie more points than you already). Anything else or are you going to cry into your wank sock and dream of supporting City when your local team were better than we were? Wanker!

Way I see it is the cup scheme guaranteed me my tickets and seat against Bayern and Real and give me a decent chance for a final if we got there.

it certainly isn’t perfect, but it helps you jump the loyalty points queue. And gets the ticket money banked for City ASAP.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.