Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

If you order multiple codes for friends and family, the codes get sent to the email associated with each person not to yours. You only get your own. You need to get them to forward the emails to you if you want to buy all the tickets.
Thought that might be the case so I already asked them to forward them.
Can't understand why UEFA didn't just transfer 20,000 e tickets to City and Inter and ask them to distribute them. I've no interest in UEFA ticket membership unless City are playing.

Bit the bullet today and paid for flights from Manchester to Istanbul Fri-Sun. Wasn’t cheap but work/family commitments mean that I need to do it relatively quickly. Got cheap accommodation in Beyoglu so could be worse. It is what it is, hopefully see some of you out there.

Bit the bullet today and paid for flights from Manchester to Istanbul Fri-Sun. Wasn’t cheap but work/family commitments mean that I need to do it relatively quickly. Got cheap accommodation in Beyoglu so could be worse. It is what it is, hopefully see some of you out there.
I might be on one of your flights. I'll be in blue.

I hate the fact it's so expensive and blues are booking expensive options just to make sure, that said I hope you all take a fair wind with you and bring the cup back to Manchester.

I hate the fact it's so expensive and blues are booking expensive options just to make sure, that said I hope you all take a fair wind with you and bring the cup back to Manchester.
It’s a joke really that it’s being held there. As always, the fans are the last consideration in this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.