Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Thought that might be the case so I already asked them to forward them.
Can't understand why UEFA didn't just transfer 20,000 e tickets to City and Inter and ask them to distribute them. I've no interest in UEFA ticket membership unless City are playing.
I suspect a big part of UEFA wanting to handle the ticket sales themselves rather than passing it on the two clubs as was traditionally how it's been done is because this way they potentially get access to the data of several thousand customers.
It's worth their while doing it even if just a relatively small percentage of ticket buyers tick the box allowing marketing emails from UEFA commercial partners.

Far more are likely to want to go to Wembley, and far more will be able to afford to go to Wembley.
Correct.

But unless you’re in the cup scheme and have enough loyalty points, it won‘t help you get a ticket sooner, as a rule. Arrrgh! Somebody else explain it to him or her please.

Last edited:
Thought that might be the case so I already asked them to forward them.
Can't understand why UEFA didn't just transfer 20,000 e tickets to City and Inter and ask them to distribute them. I've no interest in UEFA ticket membership unless City are playing.
Possibly because Liverpool abused the system last year

Oh hello. I’m a member of my local OSC. Been to more games you can imagine. Qualify for EVERY away game with my own points (over 28.5k). Never been to a meeting, never been to a “fundraiser”
Like going away games with locals who aren’t as fortunate as me points wise.
Married, 3 daughters, 2 of which qualify Monday morning (ie more points than you already). Anything else or are you going to cry into your wank sock and dream of supporting City when your local team were better than we were? Wanker!
Been a member myself for over 40 years now, gets a lot of bad press specially by a few on here. There's over 19k OSC members. I remember when in the years in the wilderness our branch use to run 52 seaters to every away game no chance anymore now were good 2 extra tickets don't fill a bus :-(

Last edited:
Evening chaps and chapettes,

After getting over the initial disappointment of seeing the criteria, I’ve perked up a bit. Few beers helped.

Just wondered if any blues knew any good routes to pick up a ticket outside of City/ticket points means? No luck in UEFA ballot or lottery.

Will keep an eye on Twitter, Facebook but any other shouts without paying the obscene 3rd party company prices?

Flights and hotel booked so would rather not miss out on the game!

Wembley, 90,000 capacity.
Ataturk, 75,000 capacity.
There’s more of a chance.

The allocation for each club in the final has (with the obvious exceptions of the pandemic seasons) been 20,000 for some years now irrespective of the venue's capacity. I wouldn't expect Wembley to be any different.
There's a good chance though that more tickets will be available through the public ballot than was the case this year.

Correct.

But unless you’re in the cup scheme and have enough loyalty points, it won‘t help you get a ticket sooner, as a rule. Arrrgh! Somebody else explain it to him or her please.
But you could argue that for Wembley next year, unless you have 11K plus points, you will still have no chance of getting a ticket on the cup scheme. So not worth joining. Platinum killed a lot of FOCs like me.

I qualify for 2 on Tuesday (match going mate definitely not going) and I’m still in 2 minds if to go or not due to the costs of flights and accommodation.

If anyone ends up with one of their group dropping out and has spare flight and accommodation crop up before Tuesday give us a shout.

Long shot I know but stranger things have happened ‍♂️

But you could argue that for Wembley next year, unless you have 11K plus points, you will still have no chance of getting a ticket on the cup scheme. So not worth joining. Platinum killed a lot of FOCs like me.
If you're on cup scheme with 11k points you think you wouldn't get a ticket that's the definition of pessimism.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.