Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

I know that but if you can't afford about £200 for 6 home games over the season where are you going to find 1 to 2k for the final from?
It won’t be £2000 for the final next year. No flights are needed, just the ticket. Season ticket holders with high points who aren’t on the scheme won’t want to miss out on a potential Wembley final.

Oh hello. I’m a member of my local OSC. Been to more games you can imagine. Qualify for EVERY away game with my own points (over 28.5k). Never been to a meeting, never been to a “fundraiser”
Like going away games with locals who aren’t as fortunate as me points wise.
Married, 3 daughters, 2 of which qualify Monday morning (ie more points than you already). Anything else or are you going to cry into your wank sock and dream of supporting City when your local team were better than we were? Wanker!
Very nice of you to think about me, I’m assuming you’d had a few by the time you posted this drivel as the irony has clearly passed you by.

What has your family situation got to do with anything, as you don’t go to your OSC?
Do you talk to your wife the way you have to me as a wank sock would be no use to either of us, but especially at this time as I’ve a new born to look after.

Anyhow, I shall be a good little girl and do what the man says, as we always do, and log off the forum again for a few years to see if the bullying and profanity from posters like you changes. It’s a forum, people have opinions, some different to yours, there’s no need for the abuse.

PS I bought my ticket for the final yesterday just after three. Along with mum’s, my dad’s and my brother’s (all Mancunians) and then spent the rest of the evening giving advice to others on how to set up their accounts and how to buy tickets together.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.