Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

It won’t be £2000 for the final next year. No flights are needed, just the ticket. Season ticket holders with high points who aren’t on the scheme won’t want to miss out on a potential Wembley final.
but if they are not in the now well established cup scheme of 5 years or so they must realise they are not gaurenteed a ticket and so cannot feel agrieved if they sell out.

If we beat inter I am ditching the champions league cup scheme for affordaibity reasons (heart rules head atm should have binned it off already but want to see us win a final) but fully accept I am risking never getting tickets to a semi final or final if we get there

I agree it is an expensive addition and if you know pretty much you won't go to the games it isn't worth not entering, if like me will relent and go regardless the cup scheme cuts ticket costs by 50-100 quid with additional final priority.

There were a lot of tickets on resale sites before they went on sale yesterday so reckon these will have been ones who got them from other means.

Very nice of you to think about me, I’m assuming you’d had a few by the time you posted this drivel as the irony has clearly passed you by.

What has your family situation got to do with anything, as you don’t go to you OSC?
Do you talk to your wife the way you have to me as a wank sock would be no use to either of us.

Anyhow, I shall be a good little girl and do what the man says, as we always do, and log off the forum again for a few years to see if the bullying and profanity is the same as it always has been.

PS I bought my ticket for the final yesterday just after three. Along with mum’s, my dad’s and my brother’s (all Mancunians) and then spent the rest of the evening giving advice to others on how to set up their accounts and how to buy tickets together.
I think at my local OSC Ashton Branch which meets at the pub about 2 minutes walk away for me (I’m not a member) you have to attend meetings or lose the privilege of acquiring tickets.

I think it’s fair as those supporters do put a “shift” in. The lad who runs it spends a lot of time organising and attending games, he even manages to get to the Ladies away games when they’ve been in Europe, think he holds a ST for the women’s team as well and goes to domestic away games.

I think at my local OSC Ashton Branch which meets at the pub about 2 minutes walk away for me (I’m not a member) you have to attend meetings or lose the privilege of acquiring tickets.

I think it’s fair as those supporters do put a “shift” in. The lad who runs it spends a lot of time organising and attending games, he even manages to get to the Ladies away games when they’ve been in Europe, think he holds a ST for the women’s team as well and goes to domestic away games.
Good for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.