Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Probably an overseas charge. Best using a Starling bank card or similar for transactions like this.
I followed your advice on that - my card is on the way

Got my access codes last night and bought the tickets today - UEFA system was very easy to use

All set for a glorious week - thanks for your help on location

Last edited:
I’ve done similar. I signed up to Chase, hoping my card arrives before I leave in under 2 weeks. If not then I’m hoping contactless works just fine on my phone
I've got Chase, just add the card from the app to your wallet by clicking the button and bang it works.. You don't need to wait for the plastic.

It's great for online purchases as you can copy the details from the app to your clipboard, no typing in if 16 digit nos!!!

So am I right in thinking there going to be no way of getting a ticket other than through the club because of etickets and names printed on tickets, I've been in conversation with the manager at our hotel was thinking of asking him could he get some.

I've got Chase, just add the card from the app to your wallet by clicking the button and bang it works.. You don't need to wait for the plastic.

It's great for online purchases as you can copy the details from the app to your clipboard, no typing in if 16 digit nos!!!
I have this to and used it in euro its brilliant just transfer what you need to the card keep your millions in your main bank then there's no chance of being caught out with fraud well to a large extent, use the app to see the conversion rate which is always the best available.
I should get a job for them.

I understand that there is anxiety for people waiting on their window, but I will be really surprised if all cup scheme members who registered for an access code don’t get tickets. City published the criteria knowing how many cup scheme members there are and how many had requested codes. They are normally pretty accurate in setting the points criteria for away games, so the club obviously thinks that the criteria published will be about right. The bigger problem will be a shortage of the cheaper seats as the points required drops.
If you look at the Premier League away games, they usually sell out before the last 1 or 2 windows are reached, so I reckon if you have 11,000 points or more. you'll get a ticket, 7,000 or more probably, then the last two categories are pot luck. City will want to sell them all based on the criteria set out and not issue additional groups.

So am I right in thinking there going to be no way of getting a ticket other than through the club because of etickets and names printed on tickets, I've been in conversation with the manager at our hotel was thinking of asking him could he get some.
Someone said on here, once you have them on the UEFA ticket App you can transfer them,, but I'm not so sure. I can't remember that being an option v Porto.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.