Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Maybe they are doing free flights and have delayed announcement on purpose so that everyone sorts themselves out so the club don't have to pay out as much.

But seriously, it's odd that they are being slow releasing news and so are sport options.
Sport options have announced details for the west ham final and that was only last night.

The guy on here who is from city matters said city were speaking with sport options so maybe the club are just going to outsource to them.

Give the OSC the expensive ones then let the rest of us have the cheap ones, if they don’t like it then get in the queue with everyone else
It will be interesting at the start of sales just how many tickets are available in each category. I bet the full lot of €690 tickets are there and the €70 tickets have been decimated.

To be honest, I don’t think I would want a €70 ticket as it will be likely behind the goal very low down.

Maybe they are doing free flights and have delayed announcement on purpose so that everyone sorts themselves out so the club don't have to pay out as much.

But seriously, it's odd that they are being slow releasing news and so are sport options.
Sport options have announced details for the west ham final and that was only last night.

The guy on here who is from city matters said city were speaking with sport options so maybe the club are just going to outsource to them.
Free flights? We can dream can’t we.

If OSC’s have until tomorrow to submit their numbers. I wonder if that is what the club use to gauge demand and where to put the loyalty point brackets?
Don’t know much about it but I’d imagine it has no bearing on it. I’m sure Kevin has already been told the number of tickets the OSC will get and their deadline of applying tomorrow is for him and who runs it to work out how many they’ll distribute them to each club

I really hope not… The same scenario meant I had to buy a ticket from UEFA and get to Porto under my own steam last time…

I get that points make prizes but this is 2023.. Getting to the final isn’t half as difficult as it was during Covid

That would be a nightmare for anybody at the bottom end of the food chain in terms of loyalty points.. Great if your up there points wise (I get it) but selfishly I hope it doesn’t happen

Shoot me ;-)
Ye I said the same last week, it would kill my chances I feel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.