Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Just praying me being a Seasoncard holder on cup scheme and 10700 points qualifies for a ticket . They surely can’t go against what was advertised at the start of the season in that cup schemers get priority .

If they are I’d like to know what was the point of the season ticket increases.
Season ticket increases will carry on for years until they’re satisfied with the amount of revenue they can bring in on a match day.

Yeah, just can’t see them putting on free flights this time. It was more of a good will gesture during covid and there was only 6000 tickets.

Maybe they are doing free flights and have delayed announcement on purpose so that everyone sorts themselves out so the club don't have to pay out as much.

But seriously, it's odd that they are being slow releasing news and so are sport options.
Sport options have announced details for the west ham final and that was only last night.

The guy on here who is from city matters said city were speaking with sport options so maybe the club are just going to outsource to them.
Think there's to many this time for free flights sadly, we booked ours at half time Wednesday be nice if they could subsidise for others a little though.

Just praying me being a Seasoncard holder on cup scheme and 10700 points qualifies for a ticket . They surely can’t go against what was advertised at the start of the season in that cup schemers get priority .
No need to panic there mate you'll get a ticket if I was you I'd be looking at flights and hotels , the wise move was joining the cup scheme.

Right, so no news yet on tickets or flights.

I see the ticket office is running smoothly again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.