Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

I think City and sports options are struggling to get planes and airtime slots at Manchester Airport at a price they can compete with Pegasus airlines,who are running chartered flights to Istanbul from Manchester for 3 days,starting on the Thursday.
Hence why we are getting no ticket news.

Season ticket increases will carry on for years until they’re satisfied with the amount of revenue they can bring in on a match day.

Yeah, just can’t see them putting on free flights this time. It was more of a good will gesture during covid and there was only 6000 tickets.
Going to the stadium on Wednesday night the amount that day trippers spent was obvious to everyone, every outlet round the stadium was rammed with people buying shirts etc, so £70 for ticket, around £100 on shirt and stuff, possibly another £60 on food and drink. So £250 minimum, whereas I paid £38 had two pints £10, so you can see why they up season ticket price’s because that enables selling tickets for £70 plus

Stop moaning about tickets prices they are 1 of the cheapest in the league. We get to see the best team i Europe

I think City and sports options are struggling to get planes and airtime slots at Manchester Airport at a price they can compete with Pegasus airlines,who are running chartered flights to Istanbul from Manchester for 3 days,starting on the Thursday.
Hence why we are getting no ticket news.

What are Pegasus airlines running?

Got a link?

On a positive note. I’m sure Sheik Mansour and Khaldoon will sort something out.

Problem now is many Will now apply via oscs through fear of missing out - had the club announced criteria today it would have avoided this

The thing with that is, you have to pay for the ticket you get. You can’t pick and choose a ticket.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.