Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Where’s the metro pass in the app? All I could see was a “fan pass” which gives discount off merchandise and shite like that. Is it the same thing?
Yes I think so as the pass in my wallet says fan pass, next free travel Istanbul 10th June

Same. Free coach to the airports after the game I think. 0630 out of SAW to Dalaman and hopefully a victorious piss up in marmaris

Sounds temping to tag along mate. Haha. Be a long fucking day mind as flying into Istanbul early Saturday morning. Didn't know whether to get there just for the game but opted for having the full afternoon in town to truly soak up the atmosphere in the square with fellow blues.

Quick question if anybody can help me out, I went on the Uefa site & purchased my tickets with my access code and it said I could buy 2 tickets. Was this the same for everybody or is it because I require a carer? Thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.