Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

I think we are agreeing here in part, but the point I'm trying to get across is, once the tickets are bought from UEFA, would it be true to say that each ticket must be downloaded by the UEFA app using the email given to UEFA at the point of sale?

Or could a person who has purchased tickets for a group forward them to some other ticketing app like Google Wallet by forwarding emails like we have for the FA Cup?
The tickets will be sent to the person who bought them, to the UEFA ticketing app.

From here, they can forward them on to other people. They will then be able to get them in their UEFA ticketing app. They’ll need a UEFA account - sign up via the app or website.

I was going to ask the same question, I got myticket this morning and my lads through the pull through method,I had to put in my passport details,But not my lads,I was wondering is this right or do I have to input his details ,Cheers for any replied

I haven’t put any details in for my son other than his access code to enable me to buy his ticket. I tried to register him on the uefa app (which is where I had to put my passport number) before I bought the tickets to make sure it all went through as smoothly as possible however he couldn’t have his own account on the uefa website as he is under 16 so I doubt I will have to provide passport numbers for him at all.

I think we are agreeing here in part, but the point I'm trying to get across is, once the tickets are bought from UEFA, would it be true to say that each ticket must be downloaded by the UEFA app using the email given to UEFA at the point of sale?

Or could a person who has purchased tickets for a group forward them to some other ticketing app like Google Wallet by forwarding emails like we have for the FA Cup?
If the tickets are the same are the club allocated ones for the Europa League Final last year then they can't be transferred.

https://www.ticombo.com/en

PUBLIC HEALTH WARNING …. DO NOT VIEW NOW !

Check a few days before game, when people will be trying to ensure they’re not left holding an unsold ticket.
Regardless of timing - if you go down this route make sure you trust the agency.
I have used stub hub before and they have never let me down.
If you get a personal recommendation from someone you trust, go with them.
If there is one thing worse than not getting a ticket, it’s not getting a ticket and ponying up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.