Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Last years Final you could transfer them through the app to any other email.... I'm 100% sure this will be the same. Tickets arrived in the app a week before the final.
Didn't have the option to transfer for those in the club allocation. Did have the option for general sale or UEFA ballot tickets.

Tried there and it doesn't work... Tried on the ticket purchased today (adding my booking reference) and also in my order by adding today's booking reference... Neither work.. Frustrating :-(

I've messaged City and also UEFA.. See if I get any joy
I am in exactly the same boat
Very stressful afternoon.
Let's see what tomorrow brings

Well I’m still ticketless.

City never came back to me despite promising they would if they weren’t able to sort it by half 5.

It looks like I’ll be on the phone first thing in the morning unless UEFA customer services pull their finger out in the interim
Same here pal
09.00am straight on the phone.
It doesn't fill you with confidence when I received my Bristol city tickets in the post last week. Only 3 months after the event.

Pity we've no idea how many's been sold already, maybe the demands been over estimated on here best part of 20k tickets need some shifting.
Yeah, it’s a big allocation and a lot of people have been priced out of travelling. I know people are anxious but I honestly think most who want a ticket will probably get one.

My son has been allocated a ticket from an official supporters club £156 cat 3 but is unable to link his ticket to my ticket, mine is also a £156 cat 3 ticket. Any idea how to resolve this issue please?

I have the same issue and have messaged UEFA also. Pls let us know how you get on. Thks
I've been advised to phone them at 09.00 in the morning.after I phoned them today at 17.00 they said uefa have a issue it's happened to loads of city fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.