Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

My son has been allocated a ticket from an official supporters club £156 cat 3 but is unable to link his ticket to my ticket, mine is also a £156 cat 3 ticket. Any idea how to resolve this issue please?
That’s the same issue as I have.. trying to link a cat 3 from a supporter’s club with a “normal” cat 3.. I’ve messaged City and UEFA and I’ll share if I find a fix

Downloaded the UEFA app. Is this where my ticket will appear? And is this what I use for buses / metro etc? Ta

Downloaded the UEFA app. Is this where my ticket will appear? And is this what I use for buses / metro etc?
Downloaded the UEFA app. Is this where my ticket will appear? And is this what I use for buses / metro etc? Ta
Yes the UEFA app for the match ticket. But you need to download the champions league app for the pass for free travel on the bus / metro

Didn't have the option to transfer for those in the club allocation. Did have the option for general sale or UEFA ballot tickets.
All the info on the UEFA advice page says tickets can be transferred via the app. It doesn't mention the source of the tickets. This could cause problems if someone has bought for F&F and they are in different sections.
Do we have an update on when tickets will arrive in our apps or are we still working on 7th or 8th June?

When you say tickets should appear in the app once processed- I have bought my ticket and had confirmation in the form of an invoice but still nothing on the app- does that mean they are processed at a later date or is yours showing?
Not showing as of yet, says tickets will appear when processed.

All the info on the UEFA advice page says tickets can be transferred via the app. It doesn't mention the source of the tickets. This could cause problems if someone has bought for F&F and they are in different sections.
Do we have an update on when tickets will arrive in our apps or are we still working on 7th or 8th June?
Uefa want you to transfer tickers in certain circumstances, such as illness including COVID, there are no refunds and your only option is to transfer. So there must be a way even after they are allocated. It is in the terms and conditions PDF.

Uefa want you to transfer tickers in certain circumstances, such as illness including COVID, there are no refunds and your only option is to transfer. So there must be a way even after they are allocated. It is in the terms and conditions PDF.
I agree, I suspect that already there has been a not inconsiderable use of other peoples borrowed codes involved in group purchases. From watching that UEFA ticket transfer video, it clearly indicates that they can be forwarded/transferred via the App, presumably to any email that has a UEFA account!

In short, I am not certain that City will have back fed the email address of each code to UEFA, and therefore as long as the intended recipient has a UEFA account and the Ticket App downloaded, then they should be able to receive the ticket.

If however, City have backloaded code details of the code holder's email, then there could indeed be some seriously unhappy people who might not have access to tickets purchased on borrowed codes!

Last edited:
My son has been allocated a ticket from an official supporters club £156 cat 3 but is unable to link his ticket to my ticket, mine is also a £156 cat 3 ticket. Any idea how to resolve this issue please?
Can’t be done as far as I know our branch sec tried to link to ours same category,site wasn’t having none of it think OSC are stuck with tickets they’re given.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.