Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Have City stated when available to season ticket holders not on the cup scheme yet?

Windows are 10am; 1pm and 4pm for remainder of Cup Scheme tomorrow.

I'm gonna guess they will use the same points window for us non-scheme ticket holders.

ie:

3pm Wednesday
10am; 1pm and 4pm Thursday and..
10am; 1pm and 4pm Friday.

Just a guess like.

At a guess it is the front rows of tiers with a metal bar in front of you:
View attachment 81212

I can’t think what else it would be, the stadium is very open.
My son has been allocated a ticket from an official supporters club £156 cat 3 but is unable to link his ticket to my ticket, mine is also a £156 cat 3 ticket. Any idea how to resolve this issue please?
Go to the ticket on the uefa account ( website not app) and you can link there. Need the purchase order number.

Anyone getting this error message when trying to link orders? I know earlier post had this is issue but I have not requested any link and this error occurs whatever order i put in to be linked to and all orders same category

You cannot be seated with the file ####### because there is no seat with the same group between those files. Please verify the file number

Last edited:
Join
My son has been allocated a ticket from an official supporters club £156 cat 3 but is unable to link his ticket to my ticket, mine is also a £156 cat 3 ticket. Any idea how to resolve this issue please?
join his OSC.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.