Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Uefa want you to transfer tickers in certain circumstances, such as illness including COVID, there are no refunds and your only option is to transfer. So there must be a way even after they are allocated. It is in the terms and conditions PDF.

I agree, I suspect that already there has been a not inconsiderable use of other peoples borrowed codes involved in group purchases. From watching that UEFA ticket transfer video, it clearly indicates that they can be forwarded/transferred via the App, presumably to any email that has a UEFA account!

In short, I am not certain that City will have back fed the email address of each code to UEFA, and therefore as long as the intended recipient has a UEFA account and the Ticket App downloaded, then they should be able to receive the ticket.

If however, City have backloaded code details of the code holder's email, then there could indeed be some seriously unhappy people who might not have access to tickets purchased on borrowed codes!
That makes sense from an anti-touting perspective, however I've just had another look through the UEFA Mobile Tickets - FAQ page and it advises transferring tickets. Indeed it says you have to transfer tickets unless you plan to arrive together and are all in the same area of the stadium.
The arriving together bit is obvious, but fans won't know if they are in different areas of the stadium until the tickets arrive sometime next week.

I get the feeling sales have been quite slow and will likely get to seasoncard holders not on the cup scheme. Although me with less than 4000 points has no chance haha

Can’t be done as far as I know our branch sec tried to link to ours same category,site wasn’t having none of it think OSC are stuck with tickets they’re given.
I expect a fair few fans will ignore seat allocations and stand with ther mates regardless of where their ticket is unless/until moved on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.