Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

I suspect that post anyway. Why buy a load of tickets to pass on at face value?
You either don’t take the ticket or you sell them for me. It looks too good to be true.

Wouldn't trust it at all mate. Joke really when blues on high points and CL Scheme have struggled for 2 weeks. Same with all them FA Cup tickets on there too.

I’m not sure how bad restricted view seats can be in an open plan stadium like that?
It might not be because of the stadium. You might be behind a camera crew or large sponsor hoarding at the front, could be anything really.

10 days of neurosis just ended with a relatively straightforward transaction! Only appeared to be Cat 2 or restricted views left. Let’s all forget some of us may be sat in the next row to a seat costing €300 Euro less. #notcheap.

Selected a Cat 3 but it wouldn’t allow me to complete.

Logged on at 16:00 - selected Cat 3 repeatedly to be told nothing left. Tried Cat 4 restricted but nothing there either.

Hard one to take.

I'd go for about 1k left.

Agreed, but we have seen more tickets released recently, albeit when City have more control over the sales. Maybe a bucket load will become available in neutral areas that haven't been bought, but think that's done in an overspill ballot on the UEFA website. I could be talking horseshite here so anyone who knows the UEFA score, please feel free to correct me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.