Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

he can obviously get his mits on a few tickets through his work maybe who sponsor?? He’s passing on to city fans FV and he’s making a few quid, I don’t see anything wrong with that myself.
Or it could be a scam
You dont have to go on Twitter to find a city fan who needs a ticket for either of the cup finals.
What he will now have, however, is knowledge of the people who need a ticket. So when he ‘miraculously’ finds some spares, he can go back to them for non-face value.

Some people need to accept that tickets get in the hands of many people it’s just how it is. UEFA have given 40k to the clubs in a 75k stadium. There’s going to be tickets all over the place.
Against Watford FA cup final 2019 I bought a ticket from outside the ground from a Leeds Referee!! He was given a few tickets through local FAs and tried his luck making a few quid. That’s just how it is.

Some people need to accept that tickets get in the hands of many people it’s just how it is. UEFA have given 40k to the clubs in a 75k stadium. There’s going to be tickets all over the place.
Against Watford FA cup final 2019 I bought a ticket from outside the ground from a Leeds Referee!! He was given a few tickets through local FAs and tried his luck making a few quid. That’s just how it is.
Don’t want to hit like, but that’s exactly how it’ll be, no issues getting tickets if you want to be in the ground, just be prepared to pay the piper.

Anyone having a mare doing the tickets, got the code from City followed the link entered my access code to get a message saying "There is no offer or product for the given code ******. Please check your code and make sure that the offer is still valid.
Any advice

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.