Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Logged on at 16:00, got a cat 3, then put my lads number in, seconds later, and only cat 3 restricted view left. Couldn't complete purchase as they are in different sections on 1 booking. Had to go for 2 x Cat 3 restricted view. Fingers crossed they're not horrible.

Just tried - it's down to Cat 1 restricted and Cat 2 - classic UEFA selling you a ticket for 600 euro to with a 'restricted view'

It’s ridiculous the prices they are charging for “cat 1” here. The stadium is shocking and any seat is miles away from pitch. For perspective here is my cat 1 seat in Porto. Least for €600 + you get a good view.

Not only that it’s completely uncovered on 3 sides, god forbid it was to rain.

Shocking stadium for a final IMO.

Attachments

• D7559C2D-D671-4463-B1EE-31AED24CEEF9.jpeg
    D7559C2D-D671-4463-B1EE-31AED24CEEF9.jpeg
    709.6 KB · Views: 137
Anyone having a mare doing the tickets, got the code from City followed the link entered my access code to get a message saying "There is no offer or product for the given code ******. Please check your code and make sure that the offer is still valid.
Any advice
Ring the club they are aware about this , they will make sure you get a ticket apparently

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.