Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

That’s the page for when it's sold out. What I would do, however, is keep refreshing furiously for the next half an hour because you do get tickets come out of people's baskets.

I don't think it is. That looks like the page where the code has gone in wrong.

Double check the code is being put in right!

On second glance, you appear to be correct. It hasn't sold out and I apologise for unintentionally misleading anyone. From the memories of two years ago, it is a similar style of format and message when it does sell out.

No, nothing is working and code is correct. Have copied directly off City's email. Have even checked in account online, same code, copied from there, typed myself one character at a time ... but same result, so either City has sent a wrong code or it's sold out. :/

If it was left to me they and hospitality wouldn't get any.
All tickets bar 5% for staff would go through the loyalty points scheme.
I would set a side 10% for 18/25 and 15% for a ballot for Season Ticket holders who don't qualify through their points .
So if a match sold out at 16000 points any Season Ticket holders under that would be eligible to go in the ballot.
If City want to grow the brand do it at home matches and stop penalising the core supporters.
All the above is hypothetical as they won't allow it to happen anyway.
So I’ve been a ST holder for 39 years of which the last 4 have been bottom rung corporate.. so I don’t deserve a ticket ??

Just put a handful of City staff on away gates to check tickets, if the person using the ticket doesn't match the person who bought it then a lifetime ban on away tickets for the purchaser.

Any ticket sold to OSC would also have to be used by someone in the branch if not the OSC get a season long ban on having any tickets.
Spot checks that will literally be writing a ticket number down and someones name from photo ID will hold someone up by a couple of minutes. they can be checked against purchaser at a later date. Its not hard to implement and will sort all this shite out.
I agree goatfood. The points system worked when we had the sample ID checks a few years ago

Just put a handful of City staff on away gates to check tickets, if the person using the ticket doesn't match the person who bought it then a lifetime ban on away tickets for the purchaser.

Any ticket sold to OSC would also have to be used by someone in the branch if not the OSC get a season long ban on having any tickets.
Spot checks that will literally be writing a ticket number down and someones name from photo ID will hold someone up by a couple of minutes. they can be checked against purchaser at a later date. Its not hard to implement and will sort all this shite out.
Wouldn’t work when UEFA sell the tickets. Whoever has the code buys the ticket in their own name and can transfer them to anyone else and it would then be in the recipient’s name.

There is, so seasoncard holders should have priority before it goes to non seasoncard holders.
You won’t agree as you have a different dog in this race, but the club claim that having a seasoncard gives you priority for tickets, that is clearly false.
This is one for next year but I think priority should be to cup scheme members but that non-SC holders should be able to join the cup scheme.
They have not had a look-in for this one at all.

This is one for next year but I think priority should be to cup scheme members but that non-SC holders should be able to join the cup scheme.
They have not had a look-in for this one at all.
Agreed.
And after people on cup scheme it should be based on points whether with or without season tickets.

Going off previous posts based on last years allocation there's potentially 3k cat 2.
That might not be an accurate figure. I’ve no evidence for this beyond looking at photos of the stadium but there seem to be much more tickets up the side than there are behind the goal. There could easily be a lot more tickets left than that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.