Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

I’ve just seen a tweet which says that City will make an announcement in the morning and then tickets go on sale to season ticket holders Thursday. Presumably it’s access codes tomorrow then.

UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL

On Wednesday 31st May we will publish the sales criteria for Season Ticket Members not on the UEFA Cup Scheme. Sales will then open on Thursday 1st June. Please note, fans must have requested an access code and tickets are subject to availability.
Fook me - they know it’s next weekend right?

I think as we get ever more popular, the club will realise that old loyalty systems may well be choking access for new fans, and we could well reach a system that is a complete ballot!

That may put a few noses out if joint, but ultimately, and if it is done fairly, could be the long term way forward for the club, whilst also a good way of killing off the self entitled legacy fan for good!

There’s plenty of non SC holders with lots of points who go to most games who have been unable to buy a SC due to unavailability. Wouldn’t do any harm to allow a small allocation of cup scheme places to non SC holders on high points.
Nah, not having that. Season ticket holders on the scheme should have priority. I suppose non SC holders could be offered the chance of signing up to the scheme but they get seconds dibs after SC holders. Still think it’s a bad idea though.

UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL

On Wednesday 31st May we will publish the sales criteria for Season Ticket Members not on the UEFA Cup Scheme. Sales will then open on Thursday 1st June. Please note, fans must have requested an access code and tickets are subject to availability.

Great news but perhaps should've come a day sooner, i.e criteria announced tonight and sales to start on Wednesday. Every few hours count now in terms of travel arrangement.

Season ticket holders being left in limbo a week before a major cup final is wrong, especially when they qualified nearly 3 weeks before.

Imagine the scenes if all categories become available on Thursday and those on the CL Scheme have overpaid today.

Great news but perhaps should've come a day sooner, i.e criteria announced tonight and sales to start on Wednesday. Every few hours count now in terms of travel arrangement.

Season ticket holders being left in limbo a week before a major cup final is wrong, especially when they qualified nearly 3 weeks before.

Imagine the scenes if all categories become available on Thursday and those on the CL Scheme have overpaid today.
Interestingly, flight prices are coming down and at better times of the day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.