Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Better to take Euros most things priced in euros and they tend to prefer it. Plus if you don’t manage to sink it all in beer some left for your next trip away.
Swings and roundabouts. Exchange for TRY is outstanding 1 GBP = 24 TRY and likely to go above that over next few days. Take £100 in Lira and then either load to Wise / Revolut etc or just draw out with your cash card or pay on card. You’ll get much better value with TRY

One of the recently added Pegasus flights - out about 2am on the Friday and back at 11.30pm on the Monday - most definitely hasn’t come down. Was £480 mid-afternoon but a few hours later was nearly £700 as my mate was going to book on it. He’s coming via Düsseldorf with us now.
Most direct flights there and back 9-11 are over £700 now. That’s roughly what I had to pay. An extra night a bit less but you then have to pay for a hotel an extra night so no saving really. I figured one day match and one day having a bit of a look round will be plenty.

I've just checked the website and when you go on men's tickets for sale it says no events, so by that I'd say it sold out today. That's of course only my take on it.
Think it’s said that since roughly when the window to request an access code closed

0f47e128bfae0976d38ade3c45670936.jpg

They shouldn’t
That’s an interest viewpoint. Could I just raise this with you? I’m a single parent with 3 lads, all City fans. We don’t have ST as I can’t afford them. We buy PL when we can & have friends we buy from if they aren’t using their tickets. However, since we first went into the Europa League we do attend all the European games as they tend to be cheaper, fit my work pattern as I do weekend nights & quite a number of ST holders chose not to attend so availability is good. We do the same for the domestic cups too. However come the QF & SF & as Cityzens we didn’t get tickets & have no chance with the final, not that I can afford it!! I would welcome the opportunity to be on a cup scheme that suits those of us who don’t have ST. I am however hoping we might be successful in getting ST this year for maybe 2 of us.

Well this thread took a funny turn today.

Sunday night those eligible for codes throughout monday getting a little worried they will end up with cat 1& 2 tickets and cool about it to fuck itclets bin it off.

Monday comes and all Cats are available "hallelijah" " praise the heavans" blah blah
All is good in the world even the 4pm-ers get £61 tickets all relieved and unexpected.

Today Cat 3 & 4 gone larer than expected, all and sundry are now cunts to whoever is left.

bloody OSCs ;-)

Suprised it has took this long to nearly sell out

I think as we get ever more popular, the club will realise that old loyalty systems may well be choking access for new fans, and we could well reach a system that is a complete ballot!

That may put a few noses out if joint, but ultimately, and if it is done fairly, could be the long term way forward for the club, whilst also a good way of killing off the self entitled legacy fan for good!

the legacy dan who turned up when no fucker else did you mean, and the legacy fan they would turn to if it all went to shit, that legacy fan?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.