Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Because they probably expected it to sell out today and they need to work out the different parameters of how they allocate the times for points bands for sale. If they hadn't put this then everyone would have been checking the website anyway!!! Jesus....
agree putting out info re; next sale batch is useful - good point. Still not sure why they cant go on sale tomorrow, surely cant be that hard to work out sales parameters as you put it??

This is one for next year but I think priority should be to cup scheme members but that non-SC holders should be able to join the cup scheme.
They have not had a look-in for this one at all.
One of the main reasons for the cup schemes is so that SC holders can secure their seat for home cup ties. The current scheme means that there is enough home seats for scheme members. I can't see how it can work if non-SC members are added to the cup scheme

I find it very difficult to converse with people who are unable to hold a train of thought and post a stream of unrelated jibberish.
I only asked if you thought it was possible to get a ticket through the SC without having a seasoncard? And I guess you are saying you don’t know if it’s possible.

As for casting aspersions I have been on here 3 years longer than you! I just haven’t posted too much due to the abuse posters receive from the likes of @Prestwich_Blue who now seems to want to bully me off the thread with his constant abuse.
LOL I don't think you can be bullied. And you've probably realised I know who this account belongs to as well because she told me and I'd be very surprised if it's the account holder using it currently. I know all about abuse on this forum from a certain member of your family.

I don't know whether you have me on ignore but I think you asked Tim of the Oak the question you thought you asked me, which is why I was confused. And yes it is possible to get a ticket if you're not a season ticket holder, whether you're in an OSC or not.

You can have a season card holder pass on their ticket to you. Or you can have say, five season cards with high points but get away tickets for non-season card holders while only using two or three of those yourself. Or you can be in an overseas OSC and get tickets when you've never been to a game. Or you can buy tickets on one of the social media face value sites or the touting sites.

The fact is that there's a system and each group has their own pot. You may not like the fact that the OSC, or hospitality members, get a pot but they do. There really is no point in getting worked up about it. That system is not your responsibility nor is it in your power to change it (unless you become City CEO).

So just accept that City"s ticket allocation process, like life in general, can sometimes seem to be unfair.

I've just checked the website and when you go on men's tickets for sale it says no events, so by that I'd say it sold out today. That's of course only my take on it.

UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL
On Wednesday 31st May we will publish the sales criteria for Season Ticket Members not on the UEFA Cup Scheme. Sales will then open on Thursday 1st June. Please note, fans must have requested an access code and tickets are subject to availability.

Just hoping that the delay in selling might be due to an expectation of some returns? Wishful thinking maybe but good luck to everyone out there!

I've just checked the website and when you go on men's tickets for sale it says no events, so by that I'd say it sold out today. That's of course only my take on it.
City have said the are announcing further sales criteria tomorrow, do doubt it's sold.out.

It's not sold out afaik and seems likely to go to non-scheme ST holders. There won't be any events on the ticket site as it's not our event would be my guess. The window for access codes closed and therefore you can't get a ticket through City unless you have a code already. The only thing they'll announce is further criteria.

Maybe I hit the wrong button or something. If I get an access code I'll take a look what's left if any.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.