Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

One thing’s for definite - there will be more ST holders on the CL cup scheme next year with the final being at Wembley.

Doesnt the purchasers email address have to match the email address on City account?? I am sure that has been said a few times on thread. So you would need to give your uefa log in details to person usng, which is fine if its family of close friend but most would give that access to a random or someone you dont know well. And you have to keep one ticket in the purchasers account according to people I know who went to Euros and a couple of Liverpool fans I know that went last season. So if you have bought 6 tickets you can only transfer 5 to others.

We probably wont know what actually happens til we get tickets next week, but some who have used others codes might have issues???
i hope not. City have my work email address but I’ve got the ticket sent to my personal as I can’t access work email on my phone

the legacy dan who turned up when no fucker else did you mean, and the legacy fan they would turn to if it all went to shit, that legacy fan?
The same legacy fan that paid upfront for two seasons worth of season tickets because we were so skint….. and sh..
Sometimes you have to go through darkness to appreciate the light. And boy, those were dark days.

the legacy dan who turned up when no fucker else did you mean, and the legacy fan they would turn to if it all went to shit, that legacy fan?
Yeah we're entitled apparenly, i never felt entitied at Grimsby away in 85 when Simmo scored but we still got stuffed 4-1 or when Tony Cunningham missed a sitter again but hey we've been told!

That’s an interest viewpoint. Could I just raise this with you? I’m a single parent with 3 lads, all City fans. We don’t have ST as I can’t afford them. We buy PL when we can & have friends we buy from if they aren’t using their tickets. However, since we first went into the Europa League we do attend all the European games as they tend to be cheaper, fit my work pattern as I do weekend nights & quite a number of ST holders chose not to attend so availability is good. We do the same for the domestic cups too. However come the QF & SF & as Cityzens we didn’t get tickets & have no chance with the final, not that I can afford it!! I would welcome the opportunity to be on a cup scheme that suits those of us who don’t have ST. I am however hoping we might be successful in getting ST this year for maybe 2 of us.
Good luck to you and your lads. Well done for persevering in the light of ridiculous match day pricing. I imagine there are many more in your situation. City need to do more before our Mancunian support is priced out for ever.

One thing’s for definite - there will be more ST holders on the CL cup scheme next year with the final being at Wembley.
20000 per team is the standard no matter the stadium.

Also Wembley would be the least attractive final destination for most English fans, a trip to europe is part of the appeal

Heard a rumour there is less than 1,000 tickets left and UEFA & City have decided it's better to go old school and sell in person from the ticket office on Friday morning starting 8am. Anyone without a ticket, get your tent out and get down there ASAP.

PS : The poster of this information takes no responsibility for its accuracy and absolves themselves from any liability claims. The information is 14th hand and provided in good faith ! ;)
I remember doing this for the FA Cup semi and final tickets in 2011

I think as we get ever more popular, the club will realise that old loyalty systems may well be choking access for new fans, and we could well reach a system that is a complete ballot!

That may put a few noses out if joint, but ultimately, and if it is done fairly, could be the long term way forward for the club, whilst also a good way of killing off the self entitled legacy fan for good!
I’m not a legacy fan - I have a decent amount of points but certainly not enough to get to most away games

You can’t really penalise people who have amassed a lot of points - they are time served and it’s right the majority go to them. I would like to see an element of allocation go to ballot so others can get a look in.

I’d love to know how much corporate get… the handful of away games i go to i do tend to see some people in there and think how on earth have they got a ticket

Whatever the answer the allocation should be transparent so we / city matters / whoever can debate what’s fair

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.