Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Just had a look on Ticombo, to see how much last minute tickets for tonight’s Europa Final are going for. Around £250 is the average. Might be worth gambling and going over to Istanbul without a ticket in the hope they come down in price. Has anyone used Ticombo before?

Season ticket holders not on the cup scheme criteria should be going up imminently.

I believe that there will be three brackets; starting quite low down the points ladder.

It’s hard to tell if the criteria is fair as we’re not aware of the breakdown of who applied for an access code and what their number of points is.

For what it is worth, the club think that this may take a while to sell out given the price points available. In my view, I think it is hard to gauge as people tend to bite the bullet with the dearer tickets.
In that case I don’t see why they can’t put them up for season ticket holders tomorrow with, say, 3 points brackets and then open sale Friday.

Season ticket holders not on the cup scheme criteria should be going up imminently.

I believe that there will be three brackets; starting quite low down the points ladder.

It’s hard to tell if the criteria is fair as we’re not aware of the breakdown of who applied for an access code and what their number of points is.

For what it is worth, the club think that this may take a while to sell out given the price points available. In my view, I think it is hard to gauge as people tend to bite the bullet with

Thank you Alex

Does anyone know the best way to get to the Ataturk stadium from Taksim square? I’ve been sent a map and we’re a fair distance away from the city transport hub (Yenipaki) where the city buses depart. I think we’re closer to the Inter transport hub so hoping we can just use them if we’re in neutral colours or on best behaviour!

Does anyone know the best way to get to the Ataturk stadium from Taksim square? I’ve been sent a map and we’re a fair distance away from the city transport hub (Yenipaki) where the city buses depart. I think we’re closer to the Inter transport hub so hoping we can just use them if we’re in neutral colours or on best behaviour!
Download the champions league app, it has all the transport information on there.

It does say there is a bus from around Taksim square for fans to get to the stadium.

Im sure 1894 put a tweet out saying they were working with a third party with uefa to try and get taksim as a City designated zone.

@Alex - City Matters - may know more?

For what it is worth, the club think that this may take a while to sell out given the price points available. In my view, I think it is hard to gauge as people tend to bite the bullet with the dearer tickets.
So could this drop to low points? @Alex - City Matters

this is the breakdown from Liverpools allocation at Paris last season, based upon a very similar allocation.

Category 1: £578.63 / (£461.23 restricted view) – 4.6% of the allocation

Category 2: £410.91 / (£327.05 restricted view) – 16.4% of the allocation

Category 3: £125.79 / (£100.63 restricted view) – 55.7% of the allocation

Category 4: £50.32 / (£41.93 restricted view) – 23.3% of the allocation

based upon that criteria our allocation of approx 20000, will be

920 category 1 tickets

3280 category 2 tickets

11140 Category 3 tickets

4660 Category 4 tickets

An absolute minimum of 16720 tickets have been sold working on this criteria if no Cat 2 tickets had been sold at all (which is clearly not going to be the case) and it's very likely a big chunk of category 2 tickets were taken by the club, how many are left is anybody's guess, but if you want to go, i would say it's getting now or never time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.