Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

That’s true- although I’m not in away way suggesting that 18-25 year olds alone could fill the 40% that go on sale for every game. I’m just backing the post I replied to in the suggestion that there is a large demand now from 18-25 year olds who are willing to travel wherever and when ever with less financial restrictions and dependents. Add to this the under 18 group of city fans who are probably larger than they have ever been due to them seeing a lifetime of only city success and you have a new age of fans excluding any older fans who have become interested recently due to our success that are capable of selling out most away games without the legacy fans- I’m not suggesting this should happen either!

Under 18s have pull throughs and 18-25s have an allocation regardless of points. You could probably argue that the most hard done by group are those 26- early 30s who didn’t have parents taking them from a young age and who aren’t old enough to have been going long enough themselves to be on big points.

But unfortunately there isn’t a system that will keep everyone happy and the current system is as good as any in my opinion. Just a pity more of the allocation for big games doesn’t go to general sale and it wouldn’t be such an issue.

Paid €450 direct from UEFA for Porto .. be warned though.. We have no guarantee that we won’t lose again..

The stars seem more aligned this time though so fingers crossed we have a weekend to remember for years to come

Obviously nothing is guaranteed. It's an obscene amount of money though the robbing bastards. Football is nothing without the fan's eh?

Obviously nothing is guaranteed. It's an obscene amount of money though the robbing bastards. Football is nothing without the fan's eh?
I did find the ‘WE CARE ABOUT FOOTBALL’ on my invoice quite comical. It’s found in the bottom left corner, the opposite side of the page which states I’ve paid €490 for a ticket. Cunts.

The ones on highest points go to the aways at Soton.

It is the moaners who never consider it and just want the high demand games.
That's very easy to claim, and whilst there will be an element of OSC's running coaches, nobody knows exactly what percentage of those with highest points attend, be it individually or with OSC's.

I have an order summary , but it won't let me complete purchase, contacted uefa they said contact city on the phone waiting for one hour before being cut off , can any body help !

Season ticket holders not on the cup scheme criteria should be going up imminently.

I believe that there will be three brackets; starting quite low down the points ladder.

It’s hard to tell if the criteria is fair as we’re not aware of the breakdown of who applied for an access code and what their number of points is.

For what it is worth, the club think that this may take a while to sell out given the price points available. In my view, I think it is hard to gauge as people tend to bite the bullet with the dearer tickets.

If we win there will be a lot of "coulda, woulda, shoulda" men who will be watching on the sofa at home and regret it for the rest of their lives.

I spent a fortune on Porto and don't regret it. It was a great trip.
That's right. Even if I only do it once, I'm lucky to be able to be in the ground to watch my team in a CL final. And I've long wanted to see Istanbul.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.