Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Also keen to know - I'm trying to buy a ticket for my mate together with mine at 10am tomorrow but he'll be in work and won't be able to access his emails then. Can I expect to grab both codes from the City website given he's already in my friends and family list?
Get him to change his email address to 1 you can access

Also keen to know - I'm trying to buy a ticket for my mate together with mine at 10am tomorrow but he'll be in work and won't be able to access his emails then. Can I expect to grab both codes from the City website given he's already in my friends and family list?
You will need to login in to his account to see his code. Both wont show on yours

You should be able to access both codes from your separate City Accounts. I’ll have to do that tomorrow morning for my sister.
However on Friday our codes didn’t come through straight away although a lot of posters have said since that City have put them up earlier than the email received.

I suspect there are more than that and they are banging through tomorrow so they can get them on open sale quick.

only 16 % of Liverpools allocation last tear was Cat 2, if that the same it would equate to 3200 approx of our allocation, taking into account the club probably took 3000 tickets, and only 900 or so were category 1, i would say the club have had a good chunk of cat 2s as well, I don’t see it being anywhere near 3000

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.