Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Does anyone know the best way to get to the Ataturk stadium from Taksim square? I’ve been sent a map and we’re a fair distance away from the city transport hub (Yenipaki) where the city buses depart. I think we’re closer to the Inter transport hub so hoping we can just use them if we’re in neutral colours or on best behaviour!

“Does anyone know the best way to get to the Ataturk stadium from Taksim square?”

YES, take metro to Yenikapi (20 mins, FREE) or taxi (10-30 mins, depends on traffic and less than a fiver) … then take match bus for City fans

Who knows how big is the cat 2 that they put the bar so low for tomorow only 7k points?
My interpretation of that is that most people with more than that number of points are on the cup scheme. Being on all the schemes for the last ten years is 3000 points for gold in itself - double of platinum

I finally obtained two (very expensive) tickets. My slot came up at 4:00 on Monday and my wife’s at 11:00 on Tuesday. I waited until Tuesday to try. The order appeared to go through ok until the final screen for payment when it bounced me back to where they asked for my access code.

With no confirmation, I realised that it had not gone through. Unfortunately, it all came at a bad time with the funeral of my uncle from Brighton taking place that afternoon.

I was unable to do anything until we got back to Newhaven (Sussex) at around tea time. I tried again that evening but it kept telling me that the access codes were not valid.

I got back to Edinburgh this afternoon and had another go and success!

All is I need to do now is to transfer one ticket from my wife to my son and book flights and accommodation.

I need to sort thing out by Thursday as I am flying to Heathrow on Friday for the Cup Final and will not be back home until Sunday.

My interpretation of that is that most people with more than that number of points are on the cup scheme. Being on all the schemes for the last ten years is 3000 points for gold in itself - double of platinum
I’m on 18k and first year out of cup schemes. Luckily a friend couldn’t attend and I managed to get a cat 4.

There will be non cup schemers on high points waiting for tickets, poor again from city ticket office.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.