Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

only 16 % of Liverpools allocation last tear was Cat 2, if that the same it would equate to 3200 approx of our allocation, taking into account the club probably took 3000 tickets, and only 900 or so were category 1, i would say the club have had a good chunk of cat 2s as well, I don’t see it being anywhere near 3000
Everyone is assuming that the spilt is the same but I’m not convinced. In fact there are a lot of made up numbers doing the rounds at the moment which many are taking as gospel on the absence of facts.

I think if there were only a few tickets left then they would have put in much more stringent pricing brackets. They might have even announced that there aren’t many. The way they’ve done it to me says that they don’t think these will be all gone when all season ticket holders have had their chance. I’m only basing this on gut feel, flight availability and also the fact that this stadium seems to have the vast majority of seats up the side and not behind the goal. But to stress, this is just me guessing.

Don’t think they are right. Can’t see anything less than £650 direct. Most are £700 plus now.
It's weird as Expedia are showing an easyjet flight out of Man on the Friday and a return from Ist on Pegassus on the Sunday for £274. But when you go on easyjets website the flight out is over £600 on its own. If I booked through Expedia would I get a hefty £500 charge when I got to the airport. Or even a seat??

It's weird as Expedia are showing an easyjet flight out of Man on the Friday and a return from Ist on Pegassus on the Sunday for £274. But when you go on easyjets website the flight out is over £600 on its own. If I booked through Expedia would I get a hefty £500 charge when I got to the airport. Or even a seat??
I think you would find as you went through the booking process that “unfortunately the price of your flights has increased”.

Does anyone know the best way to get to the Ataturk stadium from Taksim square? I’ve been sent a map and we’re a fair distance away from the city transport hub (Yenipaki) where the city buses depart. I think we’re closer to the Inter transport hub so hoping we can just use them if we’re in neutral colours or on best behaviour!
There’s loads staying at Taxsin Sq so don’t worry about that .. you can get the Met from Taxsin to the City hub for free, thers info on which line to use on the champ league app or jump in a taxi it’s only a couple of miles

Everyone is assuming that the spilt is the same but I’m not convinced. In fact there are a lot of made up numbers doing the rounds at the moment which many are taking as gospel on the absence of facts.

I think if there were only a few tickets left then they would have put in much more stringent pricing brackets. They might have even announced that there aren’t many. The way they’ve done it to me says that they don’t think these will be all gone when all season ticket holders have had their chance. I’m only basing this on gut feel, flight availability and also the fact that this stadium seems to have the vast majority of seats up the side and not behind the goal. But to stress, this is just me guessing.

I actually make you right now, having looked at previous seasons, cat 2 has been has many as 21% of the allocation, which would be in excess of 4000

Im sure 1894 put a tweet out saying they were working with a third party with uefa to try and get taksim as a City designated zone.

@Alex - City Matters - may know more?
Can’t see them getting Taxsim a city zone as it’s a neutral area with a giant trophy and other stuff going on there.. inters fan hub is not too far away from there too , it’s not hard to get to the city hub from Taxim via the free Met

Can’t see them getting Taxsim a city zone as it’s a neutral area with a giant trophy and other stuff going on there.. inters fan hub is not too far away from there too , it’s not hard to get to the city hub from Taxim via the free Met
There isnt a fan hub for Inter there - its a travel hub thats all. 1894 are trying to get buses for City from there too.

Just had a look on Ticombo, to see how much last minute tickets for tonight’s Europa Final are going for. Around £250 is the average. Might be worth gambling and going over to Istanbul without a ticket in the hope they come down in price. Has anyone used Ticombo before?

Me, picked up Porto ticket while sat in the lounge at LHR on the way to Porto. Prices WILL drop come Thu/Fri next week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.