Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Did that and they’ve manually linked the orders but they made it clear that they won’t guarantee that we’ll be together as it’s “subject to availability” which, for the prices they charge is a fucking disgrace
First world problems I tho k mate. We have tickets for another CL Final. Likely we will be sat with family/friends. If not, we are in the ground. I agree with you though. Hopefully pep and the team can create history with/for us.

Nobody has any insight but I’d be amazed if it didn’t. City would have announced more stringent criteria I think if there were only a few left.
It could be a bid by club to get more on scheme, If people with points 7000+ miss out tomorrow they may be more inclined to join scheme to guarantee a ticket next time, but probably overthinking it me

I share a seasoncard with my brother as neither of us can do some games due to work. He's not doing Istanbul so I will hopefully be using it to buy a ticket tomorrow. However seasoncard is technically in his name...any issue with me getting a ticket? Will it have to match my ID?

I share a seasoncard with my brother as neither of us can do some games due to work. He's not doing Istanbul so I will hopefully be using it to buy a ticket tomorrow. However seasoncard is technically in his name...any issue with me getting a ticket? Will it have to match my ID?
No

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.