Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Mine appeared on website and App - but now not showing on either - who’s helping you on it? UEFA or City ? the stress is horrible
No one helping me, don’t see it as a big problem! Have the confirmation email, it’s on my bank statement too. They said they’ll email closer to the game how to download your ticket, if I don’t get an email when folks on here are saying they’re getting them, then I might get onto someone, for now though I don’t see a reason to panic!

Boomer meltdown with technology. Relax lads, you've sorted yourselves tickets, the money has gone out of your account and you have email confirmation. Let UEFA do their thing in the background and you'll get your ticket next week. Just gonna see yourselves off sending pointless emails creating a problem that isn't there. Have a beer and chill.

If you get your access code at 12.50pm would you still have to wait until 1pm to enter it onto the UEFA website or do you have access as soon as you get your code and enter it?
You can use the code as soon as you have it. City’s selling criteria don’t come into play as far as the UEFA site is concerned - all it cares about is you having the code.
I haven’t heard of anyone getting their code from City any earlier than about 60 seconds before the start of their window.

Also keen to know - I'm trying to buy a ticket for my mate together with mine at 10am tomorrow but he'll be in work and won't be able to access his emails then. Can I expect to grab both codes from the City website given he's already in my friends and family list?
No mate they'll send it to him if you've got access to his account passwords etc then you can see it.

Not sure what that’s about. Just double checked mine there and it’s fine, I was a bit worried just after I paid as my first name in my account is registered as a shorter version that I go by, got worried incase we need ID at the gate so changed my name on my profile and the fan pass and emails I’ve had since have all been updated and addressed to my proper name too.
Maybe changing the name has caused the issue with the purchase not appearing ?

Did anyone’s Personal Assistant Access Code fail to come through? Mine did and I can’t get any response from city via phone or email

Did anyone’s Personal Assistant Access Code fail to come through? Mine did and I can’t get any response from city via phone or email
More chance of finding Philip Schofield in the full mount position on a 27 year old lass than finding someone at City to reply to you these days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.