Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Can see the last few hundred going to citizens. £400 for a football match is ridiculous.
I agree, but if you're spending £1000+ on flights and accommodation, it doesn't feel so silly. It's like when you're buying/extending a house, you suddenly end up spending small fortunes on loads of stuff without thinking about it.

As a "Cityzen" who's been to at least 3 Champions League games this season I was hopeful that I'd be first in the queue of "Cityzens", but I'd be very surprised indeed if the remaining 1000 or so don't sell out when it goes to all ST holders.

I think we are at that stage now where at Cat 2 prices it will need to go to open sale anyway. Seriously, how City could have looked at the price of Cat 1 and Cat 2 tickets and said that is acceptable to our fan base is beyond me. Even if UEFA insisted, why didn't City look to subsidise the Cat 2 to Cat 3 jump so it was more palatable. €180 to €490 is simply unfathomable for most sane people and speaks volumes of how out of touch those who run football are!
Never going to happen. It will sell out at those prices because they’ll be enough people willing to pay it. They are truly scandalous prices but the clubs / UEFA have us by the bollocks. Pay it or don’t go and they’ve always known that. They know we can’t just up sticks and go watch something/ someone else. The only way to change it would be if fans, collectively got their arses together and said “enough is enough “. Not happening (sadly).

Looking at flights going out on a Thursday, hotel and match ticket costs of circa £1,700 plus beer and food. Discussed this long and hard with the wife last night and I want to stay married. So that's me out sadly.

Have a good one everyone who is going and bring that Cup back! Stay safe and enjoy.
Get yourself a good solicitor and get going to the match.

Speaking to a few members of my cricket team last night who all had stories to tell of friends of theirs booking family holidays just so they could get to the game

And to think you could be sat one seat along from someone who paid £300 less...
You could be in a far worse seat than people who paid £300 less.

I think if it had been possible to select your seat more people who could have afforded it might have chosen the more expensive seats, leaving those who couldn’t to pick up the cheaper seats. But it’s folly to pay a large premium only to find yourself in a crap seat

Speaking to a few members of my cricket team last night who all had stories to tell of friends of theirs booking family holidays just so they could get to the game
We're off to Dalaman on Sunday after Wembley for the exact same reason! Fly in to Istanbul Friday night ready for Saturday

How come u selling mate? Not get tickets?
had 3 tickets but I need a fourth as wanted to take both my children as well as wife. Youngest will only qualify for this batch and I refuse to pay these prices for s football match especially as there is no guarantee we would be sat together.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.