Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

And the opportunity grabbing airlines, between them my trip is inflated by around £200 - £300. Manchester lounge is £41.50, Istanbul Lounge (IST) £13.30.

Turkish airline internal is £78 return Bodrum to Istanbul, £1.80 per seat reservation and a free snack on board. However, just like all other airlines they have inflated their prices for flights from the UK.

Never thought of getting an airport lounge in Turkey. Last few flights I've had have been too early for a UK one and I'm sure they were £20-25 when I've booked previously. As you say they've shot up to 40 odd quid now. Looks like I'll be swerving those from now on.

I'm a season ticket holder but I got mine through supporters club but I never got any email saying it had reached my selling criteria ( low points )

They won’t have done unless you requested an access code back at the start.

They won’t have done unless you requested an access code back at the start.
I applied for a ticket before the Monday night deadline so I was under the impression that when it got down to the points criteria you had was when you were given an access code to buy a ticket unless the club realising I had accessed a ticket through a branch decide not to give out an access code to me( which is proper order)

I applied for a ticket before the Monday night deadline so I was under the impression that when it got down to the points criteria you had was when you were given an access code to buy a ticket unless the club realising I had accessed a ticket through a branch decide not to give out an access code to me( which is proper order)
If you got one through a branch you wouldnt get one through your supporter number

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.