Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

So basically any season ticket holder who wanted a ticket got one

Not necessarily as some will have been priced out with only the higher category tickets available.

Everybody's different and some things have to take priority over football. To a lot of us it's a very close second though. Car broke down last week and I probably wouldn't have committed myself if I'd had a crystal ball.

I was living in Australia for the Aguero moment so I don't want to miss out on us lifting this for the first time. Getting butterflies just thinking about it. Please City get over the line this time!

Just nabbed a cat 3. Pumped
Come on blues
I managed somehow to get 2 x Cat 3 at about 3.30pm

Just kept logging in and logging out and they just appeared.

2 x £300 flights Wed till Tuesday direct and a hotel for £450.

All in all £1350 for 2 of us to go on a 6 night trip and I'd pretty much given up today.

Really chuffed now

I managed somehow to get 2 x Cat 3 at about 3.30pm

Just kept logging in and logging out and they just appeared.

2 x £300 flights Wed till Tuesday direct and a hotel for £450.

All in all £1350 for 2 of us to go on a 6 night trip and I'd pretty much given up today.

Really chuffed now
My mate who’s on low points was hoping to get one with his good pal of many years who got his at 1pm.

He rang me at around 4:15 to say he was unsuccessful, sounded absolutely gutted. I advised what some on here had posted, keep trying as people were not processing tickets held in baskets.

His daughter volunteered to do it and hey presto about an hour ago he got a Cat 2 ticket, he’s chuffed to bits, sounded like a dog with 2 thingy’s.

So to all in here who gave that advice take a bow, you’ve made a junior FOC very, very happy!

I want to hold my hands up I never thought in the cost of living crisis we would sell 20,000 before general sale this is a great achievement by all, I really hope people who missed out don’t see loads on these inflated ticket websites that would be another kick in the bollocks but I fear quite a few will as some would have bought without any intention of going.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.