Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Totally agree. Hats off to City for their criteria, on the fucking money. My only gripe being that they should've used last weekend too instead of leaving it hanging between Friday and Monday. UEFA a fucking disgrace for needing over a week to release criteria.

If we get there again, let's hope City wrestle control of sales if possible. Remove the fuck around of access codes.
Control will never be released back to clubs after what the victims did last year. Once again they have wrecked it for everyone.

Not an ideal location but people don't seem to understand just how expensive Amsterdam, Paris, Munich etc are for accommodation and food when an event like this is on. It's not a cheap do especially with the match tickets but presents better value than other major European cities.
Exactly.
If it was in a smaller city (which includes pretty much anywhere else in Europe) accommodation costs would have been through the roof and airfares may well have been just as expensive.

I think it is pretty impressive to have sold out to STH, given the cost involved and the cost of living crisis and the lack of official organised trips.

I agree, but a sizeable chunk will be non SC holders who have been passed codes by mates not going. Not too fussed about this now as all SC holders got their chance and a lot of these will be young lads willing to bring the noise, like they did in Porto. Met a lot of top young blues over there who didn't get a ticket for the game.

Reactions: OB1
Exactly.
If it was in a smaller city (which includes pretty much anywhere else in Europe) accommodation costs would have been through the roof and airfares may well have been just as expensive.
I was in Munich pre Covid and the beer festival was just finishing, hotels were priced from around £200 a night upwards, ended up in Air B&B in a bohemian district for about £130 a night, great place but as stated very expensive due to an “event”.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.