Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Know that feeling.

Still, my house will be full of Blues, I'll be there with my dad, my kids, my in-laws.

Wouldn't be the same going without my dad and son.
Exactly the reason why I had to make that choice to go.

My old man is 73, fit as a fiddle but he’s said it’s his last hoorah! If we win it, we will have seen City lift every possible trophy together. Bucket list stuff for me. Completely understand people not being able to go.

I’ll have to make a few sacrifices elsewhere but can’t pass up this opportunity to see it with my old man!

I think it's very likely that we'll see an uplift in CL membership next season. Sad to say that some who qualified by being CS this year might not even get a ticket if we get to the final next year.

I think if you can say anything for certain after this year, it is that being on the cup scheme with very low points isn’t going to get you a ticket for Wembley if we make it next season.

Exactly the reason why I had to make that choice to go.

My old man is 73, fit as a fiddle but he’s said it’s his last hoorah! If we win it, we will have seen City lift every possible trophy together. Bucket list stuff for me. Completely understand people not being able to go.

I’ll have to make a few sacrifices elsewhere but can’t pass up this opportunity to see it with my old man!
Go for it mate and don't hold back, my Dad died three years ago and it hurts to know he will never see us lift it. Hope you both have a great time and it is the greatest of last hoorahs.

Do the registration requirements and the likely security at the stadium after last year's fiasco (notwithstanding what I read here about Roma fans tailgating with impunity yesterday) mean that tickets/passes will carry names and therefore be not transferable? How would that work if, say, someone with points wasn't going and wanted to pass to a friend?
Do the registration requirements and the likely security at the stadium after last year's fiasco (notwithstanding what I read here about Roma fans tailgating with impunity yesterday) mean that tickets/passes will carry names and therefore be not transferable? How would that work if, say, someone with points wasn't going and wanted to pass to a friend?
They’ll check tickets are genuine, not the names on the tickets IMO - simply not feasible. Nothing to stop you giving someone your UEFA login details and using the ticket in your account

I think if you can say anything for certain after this year, it is that being on the cup scheme with very low points isn’t going to get you a ticket for Wembley if we make it next season.
Not necessarily. Wembley holds 16,000 more than the Ataturk stadium so the allocation might be a bit higher.

It seems like most people who wanted to go to the final planned ahead and got on the Cup Scheme or have been for a while.

If only 1,100 were left for non-CS they didn't fly out the door as expected, even with most being over £400 just over 1k for half the ST holders isn't much.

Expect an uplift in Uefa CS next season, with those paying higher prices this season realise it pays for itself (at least ticket price wise) if we get there every 2 years. Expect CS UCL prices to go up along with the planned FA and LC price cap rising.
I would expect an increase of SC uptake but the ticket office have to do a rethink of how any final allocation would work OR communicate widely that it doesn’t guarantee the final of we get there.
I would assume 90% of SC members would have have gone to the final it it was at Wembley - and where would we be then with the hospitality and players allocations.
I will stay on it next year for the away KO tickets but there is no chance I would get a choice of Cat 3 or Cat 4 in a final
I know how it is, but expectations need to be managed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.