Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Got my ticket this morning, buzzing! £425 lighter but that's the price you pay for not being on the cup scheme, silly me.
I got 3 for that at ten past four when my window opened..
They did try my patience though trying to con me into buying the most expensive ones!
Will these tickets now go into my mobile ticket app and do I then transfer to my mates or will they receive their own email link?
Cheers.

What do you think the chances are of getting a ticket around the ground ? Or is it more likely you’ll be buying a genuine fake
Don’t bother near the ground.
Stay near to a poplar area - say Fatih, Taksim or Besiktas. If you hear of one meet someone in a hotel lobby and you will be able to see it on their app if they are genuine.
You can exchange cash in the hotel bar or whatever and they do the exchange with you.
I did similar during the World Cup.

Near the ground you might not get connection.

Tickets always pop up as in the day people can’t travel.

Not necessarily. Wembley holds 16,000 more than the Ataturk stadium so the allocation might be a bit higher.
Allocation is 20,000 irrespective of the stadium capacity. A bigger stadium just means more tickets for commercial partners, the ‘UEFA family’ and other assorted hangers on.

What do you think the chances are of getting a ticket around the ground ? Or is it more likely you’ll be buying a genuine fake
If you’ve not got one by the time you’re there or in the city I’d probably just stay there, stadiums a trek away and plenty of blues will be watching in bars

Allocation is 20,000 irrespective of the stadium capacity. A bigger stadium just means more tickets for commercial partners, the ‘UEFA family’ and other assorted hangers on.
It changes every final and is normally just over a quarter for each club. Wembley will be around 25k.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.