Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Know that feeling.

Still, my house will be full of Blues, I'll be there with my dad, my kids, my in-laws.

Wouldn't be the same going without my dad and son.
The semi final was one of the best games of football I’ve ever been to, the atmosphere the performance from the team, everything about it, but the best thing about it was I watched it with my ten year old son who was just so overjoyed it was great to see.
So after all that, to then go to the final without him wouldn’t have felt right.

I think there will be a number of tickets come available over the next week as people drop out, get ill etc. keep at it mate on here and in particular the Facebook groups and I think you’ve a good chance. Are you the guy in Aus?
if the Real Madrid game is anything to go by lots of these tickets will finish up on the internet at hugely inflated prices.

a lot of MDM with thousands of loyalty points, I have nearly 7,000, didn’t get a look in either. not all none season ticket holders are tourists.
I’m a similar profile to you I think.
I’ve no idea whether some of my points are a carry over from when I had a season ticket in the past, but I’m always surprised to see how many points I’ve actually got as a Citizen Matchday member.

There was never any doubt that this would sell out. At the end of the day this could be the pinnacle of the club's entire history and City fans from all over the globe were always going to pay what it takes to be there.

Do the registration requirements and the likely security at the stadium after last year's fiasco (notwithstanding what I read here about Roma fans tailgating with impunity yesterday) mean that tickets/passes will carry names and therefore be not transferable? How would that work if, say, someone with points wasn't going and wanted to pass to a friend?

Ref to change ?

What have his political leanings got to do with his professionalism and suitability as a referee?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.