Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

I created my ticketing account with my Apple ID.
it has sent my ticket to a new email address that apple created.
Spoke to City and can’t help but sent me a link to UEFA.
They won’t resend the ticket to my correct email address.
Fucking nightmare.
Easily resolved. IMG_6406.png

I created my ticketing account with my Apple ID.
it has sent my ticket to a new email address that apple created.
Spoke to City and can’t help but sent me a link to UEFA.
They won’t resend the ticket to my correct email address.
Fucking nightmare.

I had the same issue, I figured out why after Apple were not helping.

When you sign up with Apple it uses a hide my email feature which is used to stop your normal email getting spam. It does this by only allowing emails from the website you sign up to:

In this instance you will be able to receive all emails from ‘@uefa.com’, which is their normal email. The problem being though, all emails for this CL game are being sent from ‘@uefa.ch’ meaning they are getting blocked by the spam feature. Unfortunately there is no way to change this. I have since contacted Apple again and there is no work around. I have also contacted UEFA who told me to use the ticket app via the private relay email.

My best advice would be to follow what was previously said and sign into the app using the private relay email. The sign up code will be sent from ‘@uefa.com’ so no need to worry. The tickets should appear soon.

Can someone advise, I have 3 tickets for me and my 2 lads, can the lead purchaser pass them all to me on one email address for all 3 to go on the same phone (which would be easiest) or does each ticket need to go on a separate phone?

Can someone advise, I have 3 tickets for me and my 2 lads, can the lead purchaser pass them all to me on one email address for all 3 to go on the same phone (which would be easiest) or does each ticket need to go on a separate phone?
You can choose to keep them on the same phone. There is a keep function and you input information for each individual. So you can use one phone to keep all tickets on

Hiya, settings -iCloud - hide my email - I had to change my forward to: email address bottom option on page.
Cheers bud, mine is set up correctly so that’s fine. Just weird that I never received my confirmation email when I bought the tickets, that’s why I was concerned.

You can choose to keep them on the same phone. There is a keep function and you input information for each individual. So you can use one phone to keep all tickets on
So my pal can transfer my 3 all to my phone pal and I’ll just need 1 uefa ticket app for that? Sorry 64 on Saturday (got a great present) and not great with technology

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.