Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Entitled cunts haha

Who da fuck is this guy?

My child could have uploaded a screenshot ticket lol

Hope you don't get 1 then u might fuck off back supporting Chelsea.
At least you understood the message.

I'll be going, I qualify through the scheme.

I just don't like people who don't regularly go to the Etihad, don't have an ST, getting tickets before ST members.

You on the other hand, well you are an SC lover. I already made my point on that.

Your little jamboree one day will end.

Should post codes be considered?
Would say yes but isn't always fair someone who's lived in Manchester their whole life could have just moved away in the last year and someone who's lived elsewhere their whole life could just have moved to Manchester in the last year

Fair enough.

So what was the uproar then?

The uproar was that all members had one window to buy. Including those that may have joined five minutes before the window opened. No criteria other than a current membership.

I just don't like people who don't regularly go to the Etihad, don't have an ST, getting tickets before ST members.

You on the other hand, well you are an SC lover. I already made my point on that.

Haha I've not had a ticket from the supporters club for years mate, don't need them over nearly 22k pts I do just fine thank you so nothing will end for me :)

Ta ta

Looking at your post history you only joined this forum to slag supporters clubs off. Sad twat

Don’t panic they are just foolproofing the system for when they announce the criteria is any human or animal that has ever watched a game of football (as long as you’ve got your Citizen Matchday Membership of course)

Yes I am a bitter fucker that didn’t get a Madrid ticket.

Tiocfiadh ar la

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.